Thursday, October 14, 2010

Little Pleasures

I had to take a quick afternoon break from the dessert baking to enjoy this wonderful letter I received today. The art of correspondence is unfortunatley a dying art but my sister and I like to keep it alive, between ourselves at least. 

So when I happened upon her letter this afternoon I knew I had to take a quick break to enjoy it. A pot of tea was made and enjoyed while I read it leisurely in the library.





Thanks Rachel,
Now back to baking!

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that you and your sister keep that tradition alive. My memere in Canada & I also write letters the old fasioned way, and each one I receive from her is truly a treasure:-)

    Thanks so much for finding me and saying hello. Your space here is lovely, welcome to the blogosphere!!

    ~Michelle

    PS I love the red mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letters really are a treasure.

    Thanks for popping in!

    ReplyDelete