Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The end of soccer season & decorating with fall leaves

To my utter delight we’ve managed to draw out the last few tepid days here with some fun outdoor activities.  We all enjoyed Jael’s last soccer game. The boys managed to entertain themselves quite well. They literally just raced each other back and forth across the field for an hour.


We also worked outside on a fall leaf mobile to decorate our front porch with. The kids had been helping the Mr. rake all the leaves up and I couldn’t help missing their lovely color across the lawn. So the kids and I gathered some up to string together. 



We liked the first one so much we added one to the dining rooms as well.


Until next time.....
~Kayte

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayte! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm now happily following back. Your kids are adorable.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete