Monday, November 15, 2010

A Night with Bob

I had planned on having an elegantly written piece today on the wonder of seeing Bob Dylan live, but the only thing coming to me is:

Oh my gosh, it was so amazing, 
my face hurts from smiling so much, 
Oh MY Gosh.....

Which honestly could go on and on. But I will spare you all. It was really a fantastic show. He played some of my personal favorites, which was especially nice. Hands down though, the best moment had to be singing along with him to "Like a Rolling Stone". It was one of those nights you'll never forget.

It was super hard to get any pictures because of where we were standing and my being relatively short. But here is one that you can some what make out the stage.


Of course I had the Mr. buy me the concert poster. Which is getting framed and going to find a place on my bedroom wall.


Now it's back to buisness for me.

Until next time.....
~Kayte

No comments:

Post a Comment